CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Deskcnc free boards

on 2003-02-14 19:49:40 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Hans Wedemeyer <xyz@h...>
wrote:
> Fred,
> Does DeskNC allow the user to select different background colors,
or doe sit only have brilliant white as a background color ?

The default installation is windows white background behind the
graphic screens, but there is a color selector that includes the
background color. Once you set it , it is retained for each
subsequent use. The DRO display has black numbers on white
background for the numeric axis readouts. The editor has text color
highlighting with a white background. I suspect that the DRO and
text background color may be set by the overall windows style setting
properties, but I have not tested it to be certain.

Best Regards, Fred Smith- IMService

Listserve Special discounts and offers are at:
http://www.imsrv.com/grp.html

Discussion Thread

Fred Smith <imserv@v... 2003-02-14 17:20:31 UTC Deskcnc free boards Hans Wedemeyer 2003-02-14 18:48:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Deskcnc free boards Fred Smith <imserv@v... 2003-02-14 19:49:40 UTC Re: Deskcnc free boards