CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plasma setup-leadscrew vs. rack & pinio n + software

on 2003-02-21 23:37:38 UTC
Ballendo,
Thanks, I go back and found your detailed explanation of this
Peja

-----Original Message-----
From: ballendo <ballendo@...> [mailto:ballendo@...]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 5:45 PM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: plasma setup-leadscrew vs. rack & pinio n
+ software

Peja,

Yes, roller chain can work very well for some types of machines.
Plasma and wood/platic routers being two types so suited.

Sorry, but I don't know th url for plasmacam. It does not come up ina
yahoo search?

Ballendo

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Miroslav Pejic <peja@n...>
wrote:
> Hello, Ballendo,
> I saw once on this forum, roller chain is NOT enough linear for CNC
> machines.
> So, you recommend it again ?
>
> And, I can't find an email address of Plasmacam, Inc on
plasmacam.com. Do
> you have it?
> Peja

THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> bill
> List Mom
> List Owner
>

> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

timg@...
Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... [Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
you have trouble.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.
bill
List Mom
List Owner