CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Pneumatics on my spindle question

Posted by Jeff Goldberg
on 2003-02-24 14:59:17 UTC

From: Shepelak, Hank J [mailto:hshepelak@...]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 3:05 PM
To: 'CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Pneumatics on my spindle question

the other should be the air motor
that drives the speed change device
Hank

Discussion Thread

washcomp <jeff@w... 2003-02-23 19:37:45 UTC Pneumatics on my spindle question Jon Elson 2003-02-23 20:48:12 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Pneumatics on my spindle question Jeff Goldberg 2003-02-24 04:20:24 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Pneumatics on my spindle question galt1x 2003-02-24 11:35:47 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Pneumatics on my spindle question Shepelak, Hank J 2003-02-24 13:58:25 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Pneumatics on my spindle question Jeff Goldberg 2003-02-24 14:59:17 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Pneumatics on my spindle question