CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: cncplayer

on 2003-03-04 06:00:54 UTC
Hello,

There used to be (still is?) a yahoo group devoted to this program. I
followed it for quite awhile. I just checked the groups home and did
not get a hit on "cncplayer", nor "cnc player"; so perhaps the group
is no longer available; or I'm just not remembering its name
correctly...

Hope this helps,

Ballendo

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "k8zre <rfs@c...>" <rfs@c...>
wrote:
> Interesting site, shareware (a work in progress), from Germany...
> www.cncplayer.de. Uses two computers...Windows based for user
> interface and 2nd computer (old junker or sbc) for DOS control of
CNC
> machine. Output of DOS machine on parallel port. The two computers
> connect via rs-232. Commented source code available. +++ rfs.

Discussion Thread

k8zre <rfs@c... 2003-03-02 17:22:40 UTC cncplayer ballendo <ballendo@y... 2003-03-04 06:00:54 UTC Re: cncplayer