CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Software for stepper drives

on 2003-03-07 03:23:29 UTC
Check out turboCNC and MACH1

The both have their own lists and are both low cost.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, john grant <grantjoh@p...>
wrote:
> I have a Sharp (Bridgport clone) mill equiped with SloSyn motors
driven by Anaheim Automation controlers. I have been using Ah-Ha
software.

> My hard drive just failed so I though that while I am getting a new
computer I might as well look at new software too.

> I have been away from this list for about two years so I am
wondering what new software is out there now? Then there were a few
freeware and shareware programs. Are they still there and are people
> happy with them?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John Grant
> Palo Alto, CA.

Discussion Thread

john grant 2003-03-06 21:51:35 UTC Software for stepper drives turbulatordude 2003-03-07 03:23:29 UTC Re: Software for stepper drives john grant 2003-03-07 10:10:43 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Software for stepper drives Ray Henry 2003-03-07 11:13:18 UTC Re: Software for stepper drives