CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] removing backlash from rack/pinion drives wasRe: Shoptask Z-axis - quadralift?

Posted by ccq@x...
on 2003-03-07 04:52:56 UTC
Interesting, but as you say, it would require two adjustments, as opposed to
one. Were the mechanics of it relatively simple, or complex? It sounds like
one of those things that could be either, depending upon the implementation.

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On THee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead, LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

alan@s... 2003-03-05 16:18:07 UTC Re: Shoptask Z-axis - quadralift? ccq@x... 2003-03-05 18:52:22 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Shoptask Z-axis - quadralift? ballendo 2003-03-06 00:24:40 UTC removing backlash from rack/pinion drives wasRe: Shoptask Z-axis - quadralift? Tony Jeffree 2003-03-06 00:42:56 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] removing backlash from rack/pinion drives wasRe: Shoptask Z-axis - quadralift? jmkasunich 2003-03-06 06:46:46 UTC removing backlash from rack/pinion drives wasRe: Shoptask Z-axis - quadralift? ccq@x... 2003-03-06 07:48:49 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] removing backlash from rack/pinion drives wasRe: Shoptask Z-axis - quadralift? alan@s... 2003-03-06 09:26:27 UTC Re: Re: Re: Shoptask Z-axis - quadralift? paul_norton2001 2003-03-07 02:16:53 UTC removing backlash from rack/pinion drives wasRe: Shoptask Z-axis - quadralift? ccq@x... 2003-03-07 04:52:56 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] removing backlash from rack/pinion drives wasRe: Shoptask Z-axis - quadralift?