CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Gcode optimization (rethinking>>>)

Posted by Mark Thomas
on 2003-03-10 06:58:28 UTC
Supercam will allow you to load a .dxf file then display it (visualize
it). You can then re-order all the objects, however this is all a manual
operation i.e. select object on screen and re-number it, and the price
of the software is quite high $495.00 last time I looked.

This probably doesn't help.

Cheers,

Mark

http://home.inter.net/mthomas