CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PC DRO

Posted by Art Eckstein
on 2003-03-13 15:27:22 UTC
Ray,
Maybe I have the solution that you are looking for?

Check out my web site as the software is "freeware" and you need only a
simple interface (can be powered off the computer) and some encoders (your
choice of quatrature type).

http://ns1.dicomm.net/~axtein/dro

At 11:11 PM 3/12/03 +0000, you wrote:
>To the list, I would like to use a spare computer as a DRO. The one
>vendor that I knew of no longer sells the card to make it possible.
>Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Ray Hill

Bubba

OLDER THAN DIRT
Country Bubba
(Actually the inventor of Country and Bubba)

axtein@...
LaGrange, GA

http://ns1.dicomm.net/~axtein/dro

smallhand27 2003-03-12 15:11:23 UTC PC DRO Art Eckstein 2003-03-13 15:27:22 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] PC DRO