CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: More Anilam questions for droguy.

Posted by dro_guy
on 2003-03-16 17:08:45 UTC
Now you are going to make me find my magic Anilam cnc book. I looked
here a home and I can't find it so it must be at storage. I won't be
able to get over there until wednesday. If someone else has not given
you an answer by then I will look for the book and see if it is in
there.

Tim
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "tig415" <tig416@e...> wrote:

> Hi Tim
> Thanks for the info on the encoders. It just goes to show you can't
> make any assumptions when it comes to color codes on wires.
> Fortunately I hadn't done any wiring yet so no harm done.
> I have westamp servo amps and I'm trying to find the pinout info
on
> those also. Your magic book doesn't happen to have that info does
it?

> Thanks
> Derek

Discussion Thread

tig415 2003-03-16 04:35:12 UTC More Anilam questions for droguy. Bob Muse 2003-03-16 17:05:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] More Anilam questions for droguy. dro_guy 2003-03-16 17:08:45 UTC Re: More Anilam questions for droguy.