CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC - PMAC

Posted by Matt Shaver
on 2003-03-18 17:11:08 UTC
On Tuesday 18 March 2003 14:10, tomfreedy wrote:
> I read somewhere there was a early version of EMC for the PMAC,
> Is the source available?

Well, I'll never be able to deny being a packrat now... I happen to have the
zipfile from 11/27/96! Perhaps the last of the Windows/PMAC versions, it ran
on NT3.51 and used a Visual Basic GUI. You'll also need Visual Studio to
compile it. I can send it to you if you like, but I'd advise contacting Will
Shackelford at NIST to see if he has any later versions, or advice in general
for you. You should also know that Delta Tau has a commercial version of this
code if you're inclined towards purchasing a closed source solution with
support.

Good Luck,
Matt

Discussion Thread

tomfreedy 2003-03-18 13:40:24 UTC EMC - PMAC Matt Shaver 2003-03-18 17:11:08 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC - PMAC