CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: flashcut signal generator power supply

Posted by pcfw
on 2003-04-12 16:50:24 UTC
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info. I knew I could depend on you for info on
flashcut.

> I'm going to try to dload that manual as well.... If it does not
work,
> I'll fire off an E-mail to them. The section on G-code use is a
pretty

The rest of the download worked, only the one for the signal
generator hardware didn't. Could be my browser or ISP though as there
were other sites
like http://courmatt.com
which worked for others but which I just could not access even now.

Peter

wanliker@a..., timg@k...
> >Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... [Moderators]
> >
> >OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> >If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach
it if you have trouble.
> >http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

be a sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

> >NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING
THEM. DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> >bill
> >List Mom
> >List Owner
> >

> >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

pcfw 2003-04-12 06:14:55 UTC flashcut signal generator power supply CL 2003-04-12 07:54:39 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] flashcut signal generator power supply pcfw 2003-04-12 16:50:24 UTC Re: flashcut signal generator power supply Chris L 2003-04-13 15:11:14 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: flashcut signal generator power supply