CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digital Read Outs for lathe

Posted by Art Eckstein
on 2003-04-25 13:47:33 UTC
Chris,
As the saying goes, "been there, done that!"

Take a look at my web page :

http://ns1.dicomm.net/~axtein/lathe/

This will show you how I installed the encoders (rotary) on mine.
If you want the software/interface, go to my home page:

http://ns1.dicomm.net/~axtein/dro

Let me know if I can help.

At 10:11 AM 4/25/03 +0000, you wrote:
>Does anyone have any ideas on putting a 2 axis DRO on my Atlas 12X36
>lathe? I am particularlly interested on some sort of RS-232
>configuration. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, -Chris

Bubba

OLDER THAN DIRT
Country Bubba
(Actually the inventor of Country and Bubba)

axtein@...
LaGrange, GA

http://ns1.dicomm.net/~axtein/dro

machinist360 2003-04-25 11:45:00 UTC Digital Read Outs for lathe Art Eckstein 2003-04-25 13:47:33 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Digital Read Outs for lathe