CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO database searching

on 2003-05-03 18:10:05 UTC
it looks nice, but unfortunatly, the software is not for sale, and
the trial version is not available as it is being 'revised'

maybe they ran into problems.

Darn.

Dave

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "WDSmith" <mediasmith@c...>
wrote:
> I was sent a beta copy of a program called "Personal Group Manager
Offline"
> which seems to work very well at doing a lot of the things that
seem "not
> worth the trouble" of doing on-line.... even with a high speed
connection.

> I don't know much about it.... like if it ever made it to market...
but the
> "Help," "About" gives http://www.personalgroupware.com as a
contact. I'm
> running late for an appointment and barely had time to make this
post but I
> did check and the link works as of now. Sorry I can't be of more
help but if
> anyone goes further, please let me know the current status. It
looks pretty
> good to me... but then, I'm easily impressed :o)
>
> WDSmith
> (Not a relative. I swear!)
>
> <snip>on another topic, I am thinking of downloading the archives,
but can
> only do that 100 posts at a time, and then they would not be cross
> linked.
>
> Is anybody decent with a database that could offer any advice on how
> to dump the text into a notes field, the subject into a key field ?

Discussion Thread

WDSmith 2003-05-03 10:59:02 UTC CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO database searching turbulatordude 2003-05-03 18:10:05 UTC Re: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO database searching evildrome_boozerama 2003-05-11 03:57:20 UTC Re: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO database searching evildrome_boozerama 2003-05-11 04:06:27 UTC Re: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO database searching