CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] power feed, something different, power feed

Posted by Bob Bachman
on 2000-03-07 14:35:37 UTC
Bill,

While you're waiting to tackle EMC you might give STEPSTER
a try. It's free and runs from dos through the parallel port.
Charles Gallo has been working on it for while and I think
it's available from his site:
http://www.thegallos.com

Bob