CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Lead screws - made more accurate

on 2003-05-17 19:38:01 UTC
Hey now I actually had a problem on the production floor chased down to
the air conditioner comming on. Wasn't using an interferometer, that
air blast was enough though to throw the parts out of tolerance. When
your machining parts a few microns thick thermal issues are very real.

Dave