CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] source for 200W DC servo

on 2003-05-18 08:11:44 UTC
DC servo motors are a bit funny in that the price range is all over the
map. In the smaller sizes Pittman makes an excellent motor, but so do
a host of others such as Compumotor. Most likely if this is for a
home project you will want cheap which means surplus equipment dealers,
there is no telling what they may have on the shelf at anyone time.

As far as the other components try Bayside, Browning, PIC, McMaster-Carr
and a whole host of others.

Dave