CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: VIRUS IN FILES SECTION CLEARCAM.EXE

on 2003-05-19 17:20:58 UTC
Virus ?

I thought it was a silicon based CNC program that worked primarally
on magnetic media ?

I think a simple 'pocket' routine on your hard drive is all they do ?

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Chris <chris2003@s...> wrote:
> Why the HEEL are people sending viruses?
> If you at all by any chance loged their IP i can easly track their
ISP admin
> down and write a letter/email get them suspended from acess or
deleted from
> that isp

not "attached" to

wanliker@a...,
> timg@k...
> > Moderator: pentam@c... indigo_red@q... [Moderators]
> >
> > OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
> > If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
> aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to
reach it if
> you have trouble.
> > http://www.metalworking.com/news_servers.html

to be a
> sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are
there, for OT
> subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.
> >
> > NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY
POSTING THEM.
> DON'T POST IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT THIS.....NO EXCEPTIONS........
> > bill
> > List Mom
> > List Owner
> >

> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

Jeff 2003-05-19 03:17:57 UTC VIRUS IN FILES SECTION CLEARCAM.EXE dcdziner 2003-05-19 03:47:47 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] VIRUS IN FILES SECTION CLEARCAM.EXE Tim Goldstein 2003-05-19 07:39:40 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] VIRUS IN FILES SECTION CLEARCAM.EXE Jon Elson 2003-05-19 11:15:32 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] VIRUS IN FILES SECTION CLEARCAM.EXE Tim Goldstein 2003-05-19 11:39:57 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] VIRUS IN FILES SECTION CLEARCAM.EXE Chris 2003-05-19 16:00:24 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] VIRUS IN FILES SECTION CLEARCAM.EXE turbulatordude 2003-05-19 17:20:58 UTC Re: VIRUS IN FILES SECTION CLEARCAM.EXE