CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Cooling Rutex drives

Posted by Chris Baugher
on 2003-05-19 19:44:56 UTC
Excellent. That's exactly what I was looking for. It's more wattage than
I was thinking but it makes sense, and too much cooling is better than not
enough.
I think I'll save this post for future reference.