CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Curious

Posted by wanliker@a...
on 2003-05-22 15:08:23 UTC
In a message dated 5/22/2003 10:40:22 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
richsoby@... writes:

> I was wondering if there is a way to download all the messages in one
> download versus going and pageing online to all?

If you sign onto Yahoo, click "My Groups", and then open the CCED group.
Then click edit "Edit My Membership" near the top on the right. When the window
opens, scroll down and check how you want your mail delivered. Digest will
come once a day, unless there are over 25 messages. If you download the digest,
you can read it offline, and save what you want. Caution, delete usually
removes the entire digest, not the individual mails, it is usually a ALL or
Nothing situation.

Also if answering from the Digest Mail, you have to pay attention to the
subject line, as it needs to be modified, before sending answer.

bill
List Mom

wanliker@a... 2003-05-22 15:08:23 UTC Curious stevenson_engineers 2003-05-22 16:12:20 UTC Re: Curious stevenson_engineers 2003-05-23 13:15:46 UTC Re: Curious John Guenther 2003-05-24 07:23:28 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Curious