CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Curious

on 2003-05-22 16:12:20 UTC
> In a message dated 5/22/2003 10:40:22 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
> richsoby@w... writes:
>

> > I was wondering if there is a way to download all the messages in
> >one
> > download versus going and pageing online to all?

You can also down load a program called Prsonal Group ware

http://www.personalgroupware.com/info.htm

This is a program that allows you download all the stored files on a
Yahoo group and read the whole lot offline.
Handy as well in that it can filter out the replies usually marked >>
before a post.
Also has a very good search facility.

The writer of this, Wilson Logan has also zipped up certain groups of
Yahoo files. This list is one but be aware it's a big list, around
60 meg long and takes a good couple of minutes on a cable link to
down load.
Ignore the message on the download page, just pop him an email and
he'll send a return email and redirect you.

John S.

Discussion Thread

wanliker@a... 2003-05-22 15:08:23 UTC Curious stevenson_engineers 2003-05-22 16:12:20 UTC Re: Curious stevenson_engineers 2003-05-23 13:15:46 UTC Re: Curious John Guenther 2003-05-24 07:23:28 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Curious