CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and Servo-To-GO

Posted by Matt Shaver
on 2003-05-27 21:23:22 UTC
On Tuesday 27 May 2003 14:38, tom_h1900 wrote:
> I have a three axis cnc that was running on EMC software and a Servo-
> To-go card. The person that set this up for me is no longer
> available to help me keep this machine running. I am looking for
> someone with experience with these products that could help me
> recover from a failed hard drive that was not adequately backed up.
> If I could find someone in the Everett Washington area that would be
> able to come to our location that would be ideal.

Your problems are not too serious, especially if you have a copy of your .ini
file. You might contact Dave Engvall <dengvall@...>, he lives up that
way and may be able to help you. On the other hand, he's a cantankerous old
retired guy, so there's no way to know... ;)

Matt

Discussion Thread

tom_h1900 2003-05-27 13:21:48 UTC EMC and Servo-To-GO Matt Shaver 2003-05-27 21:23:22 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] EMC and Servo-To-GO