CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] G-Code Generators for us poor people.

Posted by Mark Thomas
on 2003-06-11 19:13:53 UTC
Mark,

Okay, an unabashed plug here, take a look at GenGCode, a conversational
G-Code generator. Not intended to replace CAD/CAM programs, just a simple
way to generate G-Code for standard shapes.

http://home.inter.net/mthomas

Just follow the link to GenGCode.

Cheers,

Mark