CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] TurboCadCam drawing prob

Posted by Greg Jackson
on 2003-06-23 20:27:27 UTC
Chris,

I am trying to learn TCC and have had some small success with it. I would be
happy to try out your file if you care to send it to me off list.

Greg Jackson

-----Original Message-----
From: mckenziecg [mailto:cgmckenzie@...]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 11:46 AM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] TurboCadCam drawing prob

I do not know if this is off subject are not i am sure someone will
let me know. I am using turbocadcam to do 2.5 inlay cutting in
wood. I like the cam section but the cad does not work well with
me. I am using another drawing program and saving the file in .dxf
format. TCC opens the file with out any problems but i cannot get it
to draw a toolpath for the drawing. I am very green at this stuff so
just bear with me. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.
Thanks for all the help Chris Mckenzie

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

timg@...
Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... [Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
you have trouble.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.
bill
List Mom
List Owner