CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Counterweighting the Z axis ?; Power off position holding ?

Posted by Babar
on 2003-07-09 00:19:20 UTC
Hello Kim,
We have a Hurco Mill in which Z-axis is balanced by a
Pneumatic Servo Cylinder. It works fine but some times
when air pressure changes or due to some other unknown
reason the tuning of z-axis motor becomes unstable and
we have to repeat agin the lenghty process of tunning.
Any how this is the orignal setup provided by the
manufacturer.

Thanks

Babar