CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] MINI MILL Kit

Posted by ccq@x...
on 2003-07-09 06:05:55 UTC
Sounds nice, Ken! The Grizzly version has a new big brother, the G0519, Are
you considering a kit for that one, too? From the looks of it, all that should
be required would be some longer ball screws, and maybe bigger steppers/servos.
Should be a natural.

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead; LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

kdntool 2003-07-09 03:41:25 UTC MINI MILL Kit ccq@x... 2003-07-09 06:05:55 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] MINI MILL Kit