CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: the process...

Posted by zbushz
on 2003-07-11 07:19:11 UTC
This is a lot like cleaning stables. and none the easierwith the yahoo
system.That is what set me on this. I had a driver that suffered a
short when one of the power supply leads came loose and grounded to
the cart. I wanted to check the geckos and went looking for Mariss'
long post. It ytook a while but I found it. That set me to thinking.
some of this information is really useful wouldn't it be great if it
was more accessable. At this point I am just going though the messages
picking out the pearls. I seem to be able to do 1000 in an evening.
And I am learning a lot message#41398 deals with losing steps do to
timing problems and optos and gives a good touble shooting routine.
You will find that at yahoo group cced_archive/ file
steppers/inconsistant stepping 341398. So if I ended up doing this
myself it should be do0ne in about 3months. If anyone else would like
a piece of this pie there is plenty to go around. But I am betting
that people have lists of important messages and if those came forward
it could speed up the process.
take Care
Mike
ps I meant for this thread "the process" to bne on cced_archive...I
was just talking to myself and that has been a very private place. I
don't want to PO Bill so perhaps we could take this there.

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "aerowright" <mnemesh@m...> wrote:
> What you are trying to accomplish is commendable but also a Herculean
> effort given the number of messages within the group and the fact that
> archive search functionality works pretty well if you know how to take
> advantage of its features like required words, excluded words and
> exact phrase match etc. Again the main issue is the repeated text in
>
> Best of luck with whatever you decide.
>
> Regards,
> Mike

Discussion Thread

zbushz 2003-07-10 22:13:07 UTC the process... aerowright 2003-07-10 23:32:16 UTC Re: the process... Randy Gordon-Gilmore 2003-07-10 23:41:53 UTC Archive search, was Re: the process... zbushz 2003-07-11 06:56:00 UTC Archive search, was Re: the process... zbushz 2003-07-11 07:19:11 UTC Re: the process... turbulatordude 2003-07-11 07:32:42 UTC off topic - Archive search, was Re: the process...