CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Anyone in Australia building ncrouter t ables

Posted by Vince Negrete
on 2003-08-04 22:56:23 UTC
Yes, Do a search on Ebay for "BallScrew". I got a 5TPI Set that were
equipment spares. Lots of Surplus dealers out there on Ebay. I just made
sure the Dealers Feedback Ratio was excellent and I got great stuff for
next to Nothin. Almost all of them that have good Feedback give plenty of
info and extra pictures if you request....

Avoid the others like the Plague. Take my word for it..

Vince

> Hi Mark,
>
> I'm looking at linear rails, and the lead screws/nuts, etc.
> I just spoke to a fellow in Adelaide that said he bought heaps of his
> stuff from ebay in the U.S also.
> I think i'll go down that path as it seems to be a good source of stuff,
> its just so expensive to buy stuff from here.
>
> Michael

Discussion Thread

Prinzi, Michael (Michael) 2003-08-04 21:24:40 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Anyone in Australia building ncrouter t ables Vince Negrete 2003-08-04 22:56:23 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Anyone in Australia building ncrouter t ables