CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How about pruning your replies?

Posted by Markwayne
on 2003-08-13 21:31:03 UTC
Amen, and.

Please reply at the top of your post, so I/we don't have to scroll so
much if we already read the former post.

Only quote the bit that is pertinent too your reply, if we need to read
the whole thing one click will let us back up the thread.

And that's another thing, turn threading on in your view pane, so you
don't feel / have the need to quote the whole previous post every time.

AND NO ALL CAPS!

thank you very much,
The other Mark in dial up land.

Someday maybe I too will be a LPB.

Mark wrote:

>The chaff is gettin' bigger'n the wheat on this list. Can we keep
>the context without all the clutter, when we reply / comment?
>thanks / mark in dialup land

Discussion Thread

Mark 2003-08-13 19:15:55 UTC How about pruning your replies? Markwayne 2003-08-13 21:31:03 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] How about pruning your replies?