CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Doesnt ANYONE have this drawn up??? was:

Posted by ccq@x...
on 2003-08-15 08:14:15 UTC
Hi guys;

Once again, are these .dxf type files? If so I can use them, if not, I may need
to view them with something else, not sure what. Haven't seen what you put out
so far.....

Bill Vance

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead; LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

Jon Elson 2003-08-14 22:16:06 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Doesnt ANYONE have this drawn up??? was: John's CNC plans??? Vince Negrete 2003-08-15 03:27:55 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Doesnt ANYONE have this drawn up??? was: John's CNC plans??? Kim Lux 2003-08-15 07:16:28 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Doesnt ANYONE have this drawn up??? was: John's CNC plans??? ccq@x... 2003-08-15 08:14:15 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Doesnt ANYONE have this drawn up??? was: Kim Lux 2003-08-15 08:22:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Doesnt ANYONE have this drawn up??? was: Bill Kichman 2003-08-15 09:10:48 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Doesnt ANYONE have this drawn up??? was: Steven Ciciora 2003-08-15 09:13:58 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Doesnt ANYONE have this drawn up??? was: