CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Makino CNC mill

Posted by Bob Muse
on 2003-08-22 03:08:25 UTC
Regards,
Bob
----- Original Message -----
From: "Zafar Salam" <info@...>
To: <CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2003 10:11 PM
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Makino CNC mill

> Hi everybody,
>
> Yesterday I spotted an old Makino CNC mill in the local machinery junk
yard. It's controller and hydraulic unit are missing. Ball screws are there
and are fitted with hydraulic pulse motors. This is the first time I've
heared about these motors. Could anyone guide me where to find info on those
motors. If it's too much hassle to fix and operate those motors then these
can be replaced with steppers or servos.

> Regards,
> Zafar

timg@...
> Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... [Moderators]