CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Cad/Cam software

Posted by Fred Smith
on 2003-08-28 10:49:59 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "shawncd2001" <shawncd@p...>
wrote:
> Does anyone out there have in mind a good cad/cam software package
> for a beginer that is easy to use. I have tried Mastercam and I
think
> to use it efectively I will almost need some sort of masters
degree,
> and or a whole lot of spare time. I'm leaning towards Bobcad which
> appears to be a run off of Mastercam in an easier to use format.

Vector CadCam runs circles around Bobcad. There is a significant
discount to group participants. The discount does not expire over
labor day. In fact, we have held the same group discount prices
since before NAMES in April, of last year.

This was put up in March of 2002 after V18 had been promised for a
year and a half or so. It covers Vector 9.3, but does not include
any of the new features added with the surface modeler and 3D surface
machining.

http://www.vectorcam.com/newwhyvect.html

All new purchases of VectorCam, include a free upgrade to Vector XT,
which is due to ship any day now.

http://www.imsrv.com/hobby

Fred Smith - IMService
THE source for low cost Cad-Cam

Discussion Thread

shawncd2001 2003-08-28 07:09:03 UTC Cad/Cam software Charles Hixon 2003-08-28 08:50:23 UTC Re: Cad/Cam software Fred Smith 2003-08-28 10:49:59 UTC Re: Cad/Cam software