CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Camsoft

on 2003-08-28 19:47:09 UTC
We just finished installing it on a thermwood router and chose to get the
smartpath option. I think the software is very versatile and able to run
many machines. We are trying to get a smoother move with our gantry drive
and the smartpath doesn't seem to like feed rates on a line by itself. Our
post processor is a custom one that works on our other machines and it may
be causing us some headache.
If you have any particular questions, let me know.

Jeff Lionberger

-----Original Message-----
From: shawncd2001 [mailto:shawncd@...]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 8:40 AM
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Camsoft

Hello everyone. I just joined your group looks like there is alot of
good info in your archieves. I have a question. I'm thinking of using
Camsofts CNC plus software. Has anyone out there had experience with
Camsoft? I have heard some good and bad about them. Any input would
be appreciated. I would like to use one system for all my
applications and this appears to be the way to go, but I would like
to make sure before I spend the $3500 and regret it later.

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

timg@...
Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... [Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
you have trouble.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.
bill
List Mom
List Owner