CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Dumb question on TTL control of a relay from parallel p...

Posted by washcomp
on 2003-09-09 10:14:33 UTC
Thanks for the prompt advice. I came across a site (in Australia)
which offers the following board fully assembled (in an enclosure)
for $47US delivered to the States. I'm planning on using the
interface with MACH1/2 and I assume the outputs would be compatible.
Please let me know if the circuit makes sense and maybe I'll build a
three relay version (all I really need). It might cost almost the
same by the time I get done buying the stuff from Digikey and
practicing my almost non-existent soldering skills on it.

http://dontronics.com/diyk165.html
http://www.kitsrus.com/pdf/k74.pdf

Thanks and regards,
Jeff

JanRwl@A... 2003-09-09 09:59:01 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Dumb question on TTL control of a relay from parallel p... washcomp 2003-09-09 10:14:33 UTC Re: Dumb question on TTL control of a relay from parallel p...