CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: RONG FU MILL

on 2000-03-22 09:14:02 UTC
I'm retrofitting a RONG FU RF-45 gear head machine right now for a customer
in Texas - I'm very favorably impressed with the machine and will be
publishing the plans for the retrofit in HSM (Home Shop Machinist) if they
want to print them - It's a very nicely made machine - Note that RONG FU
also makes a bunch of other models also so you may not be thinking of the
same one - There are a couple of others on the list that are also working
with the same machine and may be a little further along than me - Don't have
pictures or a web site yet but will have in another month or two - The one I
have came from PENN TOOL - They have a web site - Cost about $2000 plus shipping
Roland
***********************************
Message: 16 - Digest 416
From: dholness@...
Subject: Re: RONG FU MILL
I need info on the RONG FU GEAR HEAD milling machine that someone had
mention that they had purchased on the list. I think they also had a web page
showning their machine
I'm at the point of buying one and need a little more info
Don

Discussion Thread

Roland Friestad 2000-03-22 09:14:02 UTC Re: RONG FU MILL Terry May 2000-03-22 10:37:34 UTC Re: RONG FU MILL