CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Home switch

Posted by ccq@x...
on 2003-09-12 10:38:44 UTC
Hi Tony;

On Fri Sep 12 06:22:54 2003 tonyfungus wrote:

>Hi all
>My XY table need to install two home switch,
>what type is the best for my 0.001 XY table?
>Thanks for all
>
>CKFung

For that size of table, nothing but micro switches would work. By the way, is
that 0.001 the length of the x axis, or the y axis, and how do you plan to mount
the switches? :-)

Bill

--
RKBA! ***** Blessings On Thee, Oh Israel! ***** 4-19!

Constitutional Government is dead; LONG LIVE THE CONSTITUTION!!!!!

tonyfungus 2003-09-12 07:59:32 UTC Home switch ccq@x... 2003-09-12 10:38:44 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Home switch