CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Problem contacting THS Engineering?

Posted by ths992001
on 2003-09-19 13:43:43 UTC
Yes, I'm a member (semi-inactive) and no, I'm not harvesting email
addresses. And no, I don't blame anyone for being suspicious.

In fact, the reason I use a contact form on my website is to prevent
spammers from harvesting *my* email address.

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted that to the group, but it looked like
I was getting quite a few referrals from here recently. When I found
the problem with the form I thought some people might be wondering
why they haven't received a reply.

Now that I've used up even more bandwidth - sorry.

Tom Scarince
www.thsengineering.com

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "Antonius J.M. Groothuizen"

<jnr@a...>
> wrote:
> > Is this guy a member, or is this just a ploy to 'harvest' e-mail
> addresses?
> >
> > RayHex
> >
> > ----------
> > > From: ths992001 <tom@t...>
> > >
> > > Folks,
> > >
> > > I just discovered a bug that was causing messages sent via the
> > > contact form on my website to "get lost".
> > >
> > > I've fixed the problem for now, so if you tried to contact me
> > > recently through the website and haven't received a reply,
please
> try
> > > again.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Tom Scarince
> > > www.thsengineering.com

Discussion Thread

ths992001 2003-09-17 20:23:19 UTC Problem contacting THS Engineering? Raymond Heckert 2003-09-18 18:53:10 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Problem contacting THS Engineering? Antonius J.M. Groothuizen 2003-09-18 19:07:26 UTC Re: Problem contacting THS Engineering? ths992001 2003-09-19 13:43:43 UTC Re: Problem contacting THS Engineering?