CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] encoder connectors needed

ve7it wrote:

>I am part way through building the servo axis assemblies for my cnc
>log router. I managed to find some industrial position encoders
>1000pul/rev quadrature. I am having trouble finding the mating
>connectors. These are 7 pin female (socket) mil type connectors
>ms3106e16s-1s or 97-3106a-16s-1s. Digikey and Newark have them listed
>but the prices are pretty wild. Does anyone have a junk cable bin or a
>source of used connectors? Please let me know via direct email using
>"trashbag at shaw.ca".

You can always replace the connectors with something you can find
both ends of. A 9-pin D-type connector sounds like it would be a good fit.

ve7it 2003-09-25 00:08:58 UTC encoder connectors needed Jon Elson 2003-09-25 10:02:13 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] encoder connectors needed