CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Newest stable version of EMC

Posted by Tim Goldstein
on 2000-03-27 22:35:31 UTC
Current most stable and ready for prime time is with RedHat 5.2. You can
find the Real Time patch and an install script for it on my site at
http://www.ktmarketing.com/CNC.html and follow the install EMC link. The EMC
files are at http://www.isd.mel.nist.gov/projects/emc/

The most current version is 15-mar-2000 and you want the one in the
linux_2_0_36 directory for RedHat 5.2.

Tim
[Denver, CO]

Discussion Thread

Stephen Tate 2000-03-27 21:39:57 UTC Newest stable version of EMC Tim Goldstein 2000-03-27 22:35:31 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Newest stable version of EMC