CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Educational CNC machines

on 2000-03-29 04:59:32 UTC
Boxford has a good reputation within the tech schools. We looked at them
but went with full size equipment instead - Boxford is incredibly expensive.
I recall that they are made in England. The mill we looked at had a weird
tool holder taper. Other than that, I liked their machines. Might even
have some brochures laying around somewhere. I'll look.

Doug Harrison