CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Nice sealed keyboards on ebay.

Posted by nahydro
on 2003-10-15 00:05:53 UTC
FYI, for Seattle area residents, these are available directly from
the ebay seller at Vetco in Bellevue. Nice keyboards! ($49)

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, Jon Anderson <janders@n...>
wrote:
> Just won a real nice and very small sealed keyboard on ebay. Missed
the
> last one this seller had listed, but just bagged one this one:
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=4706&item=2758862650>
> I paid for this by CC over the phone and asked if he had any more.
> He does have about 20 more and will be listing them one at a time,
the
> next one to be posted within an hour or so.
> Sellers auction listings are at:
> <http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=vetcoelectronics&include=0&since=-
1&sort=3&rows=50>

> The one I missed went for a bit over $55, this one for a bit more.
> These are el-primo sealed keyboards that are totally immune to dust
and
> swarf. I have a larger keyboard sealed in this manner and it's
killer.
> These are the keyboards that sell for hundreds new.
> I know $50-60 is still a lot for a keyboard, but it's a bargain for
this
> quality.
>
> Jon

Discussion Thread

Jon Anderson 2003-10-14 12:33:44 UTC Nice sealed keyboards on ebay. nahydro 2003-10-15 00:05:53 UTC Re: Nice sealed keyboards on ebay.