CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] JR Kerr's 3A servo boards

on 2000-03-30 08:04:21 UTC
This is not that new. I got some of them several years ago and did some
prototype stuff with them. You do need to be a C programmer to do much
beyond just testing. They seem to work fine. I have run several different
things with them.

cvl

> From: Doug Fortune <pentam@...>
>

> Some of you may be interested in this new boardset from
> J.R.Kerr He has up to 32 servo axes (3 Amp / 6A peak @ 48V)
> with encoder feedback controlled from a serial RS485 :
>
> http://www.jrkerr.com/boards.html
>
> He's got example source code, but I think it's not GCode yet...
>
> Regards,
> Doug Fortune

Discussion Thread

Charles VanLeeuwen 2000-03-30 08:04:21 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] JR Kerr's 3A servo boards