CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Vector/Turbocnc POST SETUP

on 2003-10-20 01:07:00 UTC
>--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, wanliker@a... wrote:
> I have been trying to add the TurboCNC posts to Vector 9.0, I have
>placed the
> posts I downloaded, into
Vector.
>They show up in the files.
>
> When I do Special/
Insert
>NC, the posts show up in the list. When I click on
> them, I now get an NC on the drawing. I get the drawing on the
>screen, and
> also the screen where the code should appear.
> When I click on the Generate G codes Icon, or on Special/generate G
>code, the
> following happens.
> In both cases there is
no G code
>produced, and I get a warning box with the
> following:
"Warning:
> no NC contour definition found"
>
> Please someone tell me what the problem is, and how to resolve it.
>
> I have made sure arrows are in the correct direction, that both the
>lines and
> the NC are selected and show up red.
>
> Help Please...
> bill

Bill, Did you get the book called learning Vector in two hours with
the program?
Not got mine in front of me but It's towards the back, It's only a
samll section but it explains how to define a contour so the program
can write to nessesary code.

John S.

Discussion Thread

wanliker@a... 2003-10-20 00:26:48 UTC Vector/Turbocnc POST SETUP stevenson_engineers 2003-10-20 01:07:00 UTC Re: Vector/Turbocnc POST SETUP wanliker@a... 2003-10-21 12:34:38 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Vector/Turbocnc POST SETUP