CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Connecting a Bridgeport series 1 to a PC

Posted by vavaroutsos
on 2003-10-21 16:36:36 UTC
Have you tried

www.machinemanuals.net

or

www.machinerymanuals.com

~petev

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "steven_guice"
<steven_guice@y...> wrote:
> I am trying to help a friend connect his 1983 Bridgeport Series 1
> R2E3 Boss 8 mill, he puchased fom a school, to his PC through the
> rs232 port. We know that the computer is sending but the mill is
not
> receiving. He's had a number of people out to look at it but no
luck
> so far.
>
> He has a photocopy of the manual but is missing a few key pages on
> connecting it to a computer.
>
> One thing we need to find is a clean copy of the programming manual
> for this mill.

Discussion Thread

vavaroutsos 2003-10-21 16:36:36 UTC Re: Connecting a Bridgeport series 1 to a PC Michael Milligan 2003-10-22 19:35:04 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Connecting a Bridgeport series 1 to a PC