CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Connecting a Bridgeport series 1 to a PC

on 2003-10-22 19:35:04 UTC
Petev

Dolphin Partmaster package includes a DNC communications
module, DCOMMS, this module can be configured to suit most CNC
controllers. It also has a number of Emulation Modes which can
be selected to take into account specific characteristics of
some controllers. One of the emulation modes is BOSS.

Contactr me off list and I will send you some screen shots.

Regards

Michael
Dolphin CAD CAM Ltd

-----Original Message-----
From: vavaroutsos [mailto:pete@...]
Sent: 22 October 2003 00:37
To: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Connecting a Bridgeport series 1 to a PC

Have you tried

www.machinemanuals.net

or

www.machinerymanuals.com

~petev

--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "steven_guice"
<steven_guice@y...> wrote:
> I am trying to help a friend connect his 1983 Bridgeport Series 1
> R2E3 Boss 8 mill, he puchased fom a school, to his PC through the
> rs232 port. We know that the computer is sending but the mill is
not
> receiving. He's had a number of people out to look at it but no
luck
> so far.
>
> He has a photocopy of the manual but is missing a few key pages on
> connecting it to a computer.
>
> One thing we need to find is a clean copy of the programming manual
> for this mill.

Addresses:
Post Messages: CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com

timg@...
Moderator: pentam@... indigo_red@... [Moderators]

OFF Topic POSTS: General Machining
If you wish to post on unlimited OT subjects goto:
aol://5863:126/rec.crafts.metalworking or go thru Google.com to reach it
if you have trouble.

sister site to the CCED group, as many of the same members are there,
for OT subjects, that are not allowed on the CCED list.

NOTICE: ALL POSTINGS TO THIS GROUP BECOME PUBLIC DOMAIN BY POSTING THEM.
bill
List Mom
List Owner

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Discussion Thread

vavaroutsos 2003-10-21 16:36:36 UTC Re: Connecting a Bridgeport series 1 to a PC Michael Milligan 2003-10-22 19:35:04 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Connecting a Bridgeport series 1 to a PC