CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] DXF Import in FlashCut: Milling circle interior

Posted by John Guenther
on 2003-10-30 06:53:31 UTC
I just checked FlashCut 2.0 and you will have to draw the path for it to
mill out the center of the circle. As far as I can tell it does not do
pocketing automatically, you will need to draw the path yourself and then
mill it out.

John Guenther
'Ye Olde Pen Maker'
Sterling, Virginia