CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] Re: Tapered Threads in TurboCNC

Posted by Kim Lux
on 2003-10-31 08:20:45 UTC
That absolutely won't work.

I've made code modifications to G33 in TCNC, so I've seen first hand
what it can and can't do. First of all, it will error if you put more
than one axis on the line, ie it won't take G33 X.75 Z-2. Secondly it
only does calculations for and loads and runs ONE axis to move in synch
with the spindle.

I've spoken with Dave and looked at the source and it will probably do a
2 axis synch move if I program it to. I'll probably work on this over
the weekend as I need it for next week.

Kim