CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNCing a big surface grinder ?

Posted by Ejay Hire
on 2003-11-06 22:17:46 UTC
Alternately, what's the feasibility of spending a few bucks on
electrical hydraulic valves? You'd still need some form of encoder for
positional feedback, but no need to tear into the treadmills.

-e

Discussion Thread

Doug Fortune 2003-11-06 19:55:44 UTC CNCing a big surface grinder ? Ejay Hire 2003-11-06 22:17:46 UTC RE: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNCing a big surface grinder ? Jon Elson 2003-11-07 10:28:18 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNCing a big surface grinder ? Kim Lux 2003-11-07 10:34:23 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNCing a big surface grinder ? doug98105 2003-11-07 15:18:40 UTC Re: CNCing a big surface grinder ? Jon Elson 2003-11-07 20:03:35 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNCing a big surface grinder ? Marcus and Eva 2003-11-07 23:05:25 UTC Re: [CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO] CNCing a big surface grinder ?