CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: list archives

Posted by Ron Ginger
on 2000-04-04 05:58:19 UTC
> Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 00:17:57 -0500
> From: david anderson <daveland@...>

>I do plan on selling them , but only to cover the cost of the blank disks. I
>want to make up 25 sets for Names, to sell at the CNC table.

>Any objections??

There are rules at NAMES against selling anything from an exhibitor
table. In the past they have stopped several guys from even casual
selling of plans or anything else. They have arranged for a couple guys
to move over to a paid vendor table and share some space there.

In this case Im not sure if the CNC area falls under Rolands Vendor
space (in which case there might be issues with anyone seling stuff that
competes with Cardinal) or as a special exhibit.

Not to discourage you from making the CD's and having them in your
pocket, just in case someone asks about them (if you have the list
archive Ill take one). But I wouldnt plan on putting them out 'for sale'

ron

btw- my Grizz mimi mill will be there, along with my CNH software.

Discussion Thread

david anderson 2000-04-03 22:13:35 UTC list archives Ron Ginger 2000-04-04 05:58:19 UTC Re: list archives