CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Terco cnc mill

Posted by mrdavidpontes
on 2003-11-19 01:32:30 UTC
--- Hi,
In www.desktopcnc.com gives some information on the TERCO
MILL. I also did a quick look on my web browser "TERCO CNC MILL",and
came with a few places, take a look. Also saw one of these machines
at " CABIN FEVER EXPO" in YORK,PA JAN 2003. It was in action, and did
a good job of milling small parts in brass, ingraving. A good find!
DAVID PONTES
mrdavidpontes@...

In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, "codpilot" <codpilot@y...> wrote:
> I just acquired from a state salvage yard a Terco CNC mill, that
was
> apparently used in a classroom setting (small mill, huge yello
> control box) Anyone have any information on this nice little
> machine?? manuals etc? I also received other attachments (no
> cables, tooling, but arms, ring things etc) with it, but no tape
> loader.
>
> The controller box powers up, but no lights (it seems to be missing
> a 10A fuse)
>
> I am absolutely a newbie at milling (and machining in general) but
> couldn't pass up free.
>
> Any help getting the milling machine running again would be
> appreciated, I am open to just about any and all mods (different
> controller etc) but it would need to be inexpensive at best. I
have
> many (12+) computers laying around, and am reasonably adept at
> programming (C, C++ C#) and some basic electronics (ham radio
> building etc) so can bash a bit.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Eric Meyer

Discussion Thread

codpilot 2003-11-18 21:31:43 UTC Terco cnc mill mrdavidpontes 2003-11-19 01:32:30 UTC Re: Terco cnc mill