CAD CAM EDM DRO - Yahoo Group Archive

Re: Another Auction Fraud?

on 2003-11-21 04:23:00 UTC
--- In CAD_CAM_EDM_DRO@yahoogroups.com, wanliker@a... wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&item=2574917146&category=25276&rd=1
>

> Another possible Fraud, new seller, Canadian seller registration,
UK
> shipping, copied from the MaxNC site.
>
> Please........... no discussion on the group, until you know for a
fact it is
> legitimate.
>
> However Please post possible scams, but also Please no long
> discussions.........
> bill

From the posts earlier on e-bay, when the seller registered
yestarday in Canada, and the location is just plain wrong ( as in
Han's copy) or in the UK as in this post, it seems it is just not
worth the risk.

Also, no shipping prices are listed, so that could be huge.

as requested, no long discussion, so I'm going to check the
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jobshophomeshop/ group to see if anyone
is talking about it there.

Dave

Discussion Thread